It's art week in Palma or Nit de l’Art as they say in Mallorcan. I have never really been to the actual event, not because I don’t like art but because these weeks in September tend to be the busiest weeks of the year for me, birthdays, high season with big events at work and school starting, all at once. This year I will not miss it for the world though. I think a lot of people like me are hungry for events and a chance to get out of the house and even dress up.
Nordic Spotlight: Mallorcan Hierbas with Nuria Basilio
Also in Holiday
- Palma's Via de Cintura cut off to save the lives of a group of disoriented dogs
- 'She-devil' leader of Mallorca gang ordered to prison
- The ham war of Palma's Olivar Market to go to court
- Which supermarkets are open on December 6 and 8?
- Leader of a gang who stole from trucks in Germany arrested in Mallorca