Having passed the equinox we now hope for a few weeks more of late summer weather or that ‘Indian summer’ as it is sometimes called and which we really enjoy here in Mallorca.
Gardening in Mallorca: Summer is out - but what about the summer weather?
Several different sized pots standing on a terrace can look really attractive.
Also in Holiday
- Indian summer in Mallorca, but will it last?
- Amber Heard's refuge in Mallorca
- Concern about possible return of cannibal drug to Magalluf
- British man has 100,000 pound watch ripped from his wrist in central Palma
- Spain is the only country in Europe which still has Covid restrictions for British travellers