Three years after floods devastated Sant Llorenç des Cardassar, the town has honoured Rafa Nadal for all that he did in the aftermath of the storms.
Thank you Rafa Nadal, says San Lorenzo
Also in Holiday
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for Thursday
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman