Santa Catalina is a small area of Palma, but it’s full of good restaurants, interesting people, and plenty of gossip! So when a mysterious couple from Britain bought a restaurant which then stood empty for more than a year the local interest was piqued: who are these people, what kind of food will they serve, but mostly, where are they and why haven’t they opened yet? So to say that I have been very curious to meet Rob and Amber for some time would be an understatement. "Why are you here?" I ask Amber, when her eyes widen and she instantly replies, "Who wouldn’t want to be here?!" I know I have found Mallorca’s newest and biggest fan.
"I want people to feel as if they are coming into my home"
At home with... Amber and Rob Kirby
Also in Holiday
- Robbie Williams rocks and shocks the Balearics
- Luxury yacht catches fire off Formentera
- British residents refused travel discount, charged 600 euros for Palma-Barcelona return flight
- Michael Schumacher will need large medical team in Mallorca
- One person seriously injured after a boat explodes in Mallorca