Air tickets have become 45% more expensive this July compared to the same month in 2021 due to the increase in fuel prices, inflation and higher demand for travel, according to data from Kiwi.com.
Spanish air fares have gone sky high this month
Palma one of the most in demand destinations
Also in Holiday
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Police chase ends with arrest of one of Mallorca's most dangerous criminals