The further three days of strike action planned by easyJet cabin crew in Spain have been called off. These were due to have been from this Friday (July 29) to Sunday. But the USO union has announced an agreement with the airline for a 22% increase in base salary over three years, and this has meant an end to the dispute.
EasyJet cabin crew strike called off
Also in Holiday
- British residents unable to drive in Spain from Friday, licence exchange process still flawed
- One of the world’s largest super yachts went "missing" after leaving Mallorca
- Taylor Swift jets in for Mallorca wedding
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- Eyewitness account when two planes collided on the tarmac at Palma airport in Mallorca