Palma Beach is a brand name created by a group of businesspeople who are committed to enhancing the quality of Playa de Palma. Reflecting on this season, however, the CEO, Juan Miguel Ferrer, says that "it has possibly been one of the worst years in terms of drunken tourism, leaving a lamentable image".
Playa de Palma - "One of the worst years in terms of drunken tourism"
"Five years of doing absolutely nothing in Playa de Palma"
Also in Holiday
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma