Palma Beach is a brand name created by a group of businesspeople who are committed to enhancing the quality of Playa de Palma. Reflecting on this season, however, the CEO, Juan Miguel Ferrer, says that "it has possibly been one of the worst years in terms of drunken tourism, leaving a lamentable image".
Playa de Palma - "One of the worst years in terms of drunken tourism"
"Five years of doing absolutely nothing in Playa de Palma"
Also in Holiday
- "Massive queues" for British travellers at Palma airport
- Palma nightlife - Close at midnight or move to the industrial estates
- President Armengol comes to the defence of teacher in Spanish flag affair
- Class at Palma school sent home for displaying the Spanish flag
- Woman arrested for biting off a man's earlobe at a Palma bar