A proposed domestic flight ban within Spain could cost the Spanish economy 329 million euros and the loss of 6,000 full-time jobs, a report by PwC has concluded.
Domestic flight ban would cost Spain heavily, says report
Spain could copy French lead
Also in Holiday
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Cala d'Or is UK’s top travel destination for 2024 as Mallorca remains number one
- Famous old club to become part of new Palma hotel
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca