The Spanish authorities are ramping up their protection of pets, especially in cities and large towns. The latest law, which comes into force next year, will ban pet owners from permanently keeping their dogs on their balconies or risk hefty fines.
Pets are no longer allowed to be left on balconies in the Balearics
New animal protection law comes into force next year
- British man has 100,000 pound watch ripped from his wrist in central Palma
- 11 million tourists to ditch their Spanish holidays due to higher costs
- Indian summer in Mallorca, but will it last?
- Cyclist dies in Mallorca's mountains
- Spain is the only country in Europe which still has Covid restrictions for British travellers