As we begin to see tourists arriving, the cafes and restaurants opening and summer schools being offered many would welcome the move out of the pandemic restrictions, but don’t be too harsh if your children are a little reticent.
Practical parenting: Resilience
How to respond to challenges Children
Also in Island life
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Demolition catches Son Banya drug dealers unawares
- Cala d'Or is UK’s top travel destination for 2024 as Mallorca remains number one
- The ninety-day rule: "Exclusive interview with French Senator proposing end to 90-day rule"