The pupils at Queen’s College are so fortunate to have the beautiful Bellver forest at their doorstep. This means that many lessons can take place outdoors or that after a week of hard work a well deserved break may be taken in the nearby park; this was especially welcome when masks were removed in outdoor spaces!
Summer breeze: The children at Queen's College take learing outdoors
The last day of the spring term was celebrated in the forest area to the children’s delight!
Also in Island life
- More bad news for British residents driving in Spain
- Britons will have to pay to come to Mallorca from 2022
- Palma airport damaging Mallorca's image in the UK
- Tourist who dived into Magalluf pool was egged on by friends
- Enough is enough! Petition launched after UK driving licences banned in Spain for residents