Queen's college students dress up for their carnival parade.
Year 5 - Pledging support for ASPANOB.
This Thursday 15th February schools all over Spain will be supporting the “Dia Internacional del Cáncer Infantil 2024”.
Year 3 children have been busy investigating the Stone Age.
Year 3 children investigate the Stone Age, Year 1 and the Evil Pea and Year 6 to visit the Pilar and Joan Miro Foundation.
It has been wonderful to feel the enthusiasm around the school,
Nursery children as sparkling, golden Christmas stars!
Students from Queen's College during their projects.
Art enriches education, fosters expression, reduces stress, and connects cultures, fostering a global community.
Yoga by Y4 and Y5.
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma