I think all Brits are wrestling with how to vote in the referendum.
I’ve listened and ignored the silly political comments about WW 3 and economic Armageddon and tried to distill what I know to be fact.
1. Voting REMAIN means uncontrolled immigration from the current EU, together with the many millions more who will be eligible should Turkey, Armenia etc. be granted entry.
2. Voting REMAIN means Immigration controls on non EU citizens preventing UK businesses recruiting experienced people from India, Australia and other advanced non European countries.
3. Voting REMAIN means that the UK public have no opportunity to influence, debate or remonstrate with the European Commission as they increasingly makes decisions and impose laws on UK citizens.
4. Voting REMAIN will mean the UK will come under increasing pressure to join the Euro and by doing so will become financially responsible for the economic failures perpetrated in many of the existing Euro countries and potentially any new EU entrants.
5. UK unemployment is currently around 5%. Compare this with an EU average of around 10%. What possible benefits can the REMAIN campaign present to the UK population to entice us to join an economically disjointed group.
It is obvious from the above that I will be voting LEAVE based on facts not threats but if there was ONE emotional reason to vote LEAVE it is the "resurrection from the dead" of BLAIR, BROWN and KINNOCK, all urging the UK voter to vote REMAIN.
Can anyone in the UK trust in what these three failed politicians say.
I for one certainly don’t.
The content of comment is the opinion of users and netizens and not of mallorcadailybulletin.com.
Comments contrary to laws, which are libellous, illegal or harmful to others are not permitted');
mallorcadailybulletin.com - reserves the right to remove any inappropriate comments.
Please remember that you are responsible for everything that you write and that data which are legally required can be made available to the relevant public authorities and courts; these data being name, email, IP of your computer as well as information accessible through the systems.