Hollywood legend and Oscar-winner Michael Douglas, who has owned an estate in Valldemossa, Mallorca, for over 30 years and loves the island will tomorrow night receive the Honorary Palme d’Or at this year’s Cannes Film Festival to celebrate his career.
Mallorca’s “prodigal son” to receive Honorary Palme d’Or tomorrow at the Cannes Film Festival
Michael Douglas will receive award to celebrate his career
Also in News
- Final touches to Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló's spectacular home in Porto Cristo
- Award-winning British actress braves the weather at home in Mallorca
- A Place in the Sun star gives Mallorca a shining endorsement
- The seven euro supermarket anti-wrinkle cream which is causing a sensation
- Scoff your ham and cheese sandwich before landing in Mallorca
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Currently there are no comments.