The Partido Popular believe that their record of reducing the number of people out of work is sufficient evidence that they have honoured one of their main election pledges and therefore deserve to lead a new coalition government.
Will jobs be enough?
Also in News
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!
- In the eye of the storm: flights cancelled, schools closed
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"