Palma city council is quite rightly trying to ease the strain of having thousands of cruise ship passengers descending on the city. In fact the council is looking at using the bus station in the Plaza España and other surrounding areas as an ideal drop-off point for passengers. This is not a bad idea but the council must also remember that passengers disembark in Palma to see the landmarks and not the inside of a bus station which is not close to any of the main attractions.
Alternatives for cruise ships
Also in News
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- In the eye of the storm: flights cancelled, schools closed