The move by Jet2 to limit the sale of alcohol on their flights is certainly a step in the right direction and I would urge other carriers to follow their lead. For too long now passengers have had their flight to the island spoilt by a small group of people who insist on drinking excessively before and during the flight. The problem has become so serious that I know some people who refuse to travel during the summer months because they do not want their flight back to Britain ruined by bad behaviour from a small group of passengers.
Booze ban on flights
Also in News
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!
- In the eye of the storm: flights cancelled, schools closed
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe