Regular readers of this space will know that I feel very strongly about shop opening hours. I believe that shops should open as much as possible during the busy summer months. At the moment only shops in the Jaime III area of Palma are allowed to open by the council on a Sunday, a disastrous state of affairs but I suppose it is better than nothing.
Trading hours in Palma
Also in News
- Enjoy the good Mallorca weather while it lasts
- Mallorca's green sea and problems with treating it
- Super luxury Scenic Eclipse comes out of the cold in Mallorca
- Wednesday's weather in Mallorca - Indian summer continuing for now
- Acquittal for drunk driver who ran over and killed a British citizen in Palma