Well that's it then. Thank you and goodnight. And it is goodnight because British citizens living abroad, especially in the European Union, are in the dark. Prime minister Theresa May may have triggered Article 50 but there was no mention of the status of British citizens abroad. Now, obviously until the negotiations are complete we are still European Union citizens but the clock is ticking and no one really has any idea of our future status outside the European Union.
The new EU
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for tomorrow