So, it has been cast in stone. The Balearics is going to lose one million overseas holidaymakers next year. This little chestnut roasted on the festive fire was kept until the last day of the World Travel Market and it made banner headlines across the region, if nowhere else.
I hated maths at school
Also in News
- Enjoy the good Mallorca weather while it lasts
- Mallorca's green sea and problems with treating it
- Super luxury Scenic Eclipse comes out of the cold in Mallorca
- Wednesday's weather in Mallorca - Indian summer continuing for now
- Acquittal for drunk driver who ran over and killed a British citizen in Palma