Something unnerving is happening in the airline industry. Just over the past few months, with the tourist industry forecast to grow even greater next year - Spain, and the Balearics set for another record season, although it could be the last as the traditional competing destinations come back online and the islands face losing their so-called "borrowed" tourists - a number of once wellestablished airlines have gone to ground.
Up in the air
Also in News
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- New Nomad visa could result in surge of foreign families moving to the island
- Yes, it does snow in Spain...even in September!
- Home sharing takes off in Mallorca as the cheap alternative to owning a property