There is a perception at the moment that Britain is the laughing stock of Europe over its failed Brexit attempts. There is also a perception that relations between Spain and Britain are strained over Gibraltar. Michael Gove, the government minister and failed Conservative Party candidate said during the no-confidence vote against Theresa May that Jeremy Corbyn would never stand up to Spain over 'The Rock'.
Also in News
- Class at Palma school sent home for displaying the Spanish flag
- Property sales tax could rise by as much as 50 percent in Spain
- Amber Heard helps put Mallorca on the global map
- Spain gives insight into some of the requirements for Nomad visa. Life in the sun awaits
- Just passed his test, and four times over the limit