As the Bulletin reported yesterday, Majorca’s cycling industry is in top gear and tens of thousands of cyclists will be coming to the island from across the world until around mid May.
The future is lycra...
Also in News
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children