While the Balearics government and local councils continue on their crusade to take the fun out of coming to Majorca, Turkey is doing its best to gobble up as much of the Northern European tourist market as possible.
Turkey is getting tasty
Also in News
- Britons will have to pay to come to Mallorca from 2022
- 30 litres of rain within minutes, freak storm leaves path of destruction
- Yellow alert extended for torrential rain in Mallorca
- Police concerned at the prospect of a summer of "recklessness"
- Whale of a time for Mallorca diver who saved trapped humpback