The Balearics can not afford to take its eye off Turkey as a serious tourism contender.
"After a slow start to the season and a tough year in 2016, we’re seeing early signs that customers are beginning to go back to Turkey and Egypt."
- Britons could be denied entry to the Balearics next year
- Palma delays because of air-traffic control and Ryanair strikes
- British residents taking drastic action over driving licences
- First day of Ryanair strike could affect 73,200 passengers on Friday
- Spanish government announces new anti-crisis measures