It is a tale of two nations; in Britain the Prime Minister calls for people to stay at home and fight the coronavirus and a sizeable number of people head to the parks, their country retreats and the shopping centres. In Spain the Prime Minister delivers the same message but a week earlier and everyone takes note.
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma