The Palma Boat Show is one of the highlights of the nautical calendar in the Balearics. As we all know the nautical industry is vital for the local economy and employs thousands of people. The organisers of the Palma Boat Show, which should have taken place this month, had no option but to postpone it for obvious reasons but I was rather surprised that they have now decided to cancel it completely for this year.
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma