This summer I have become a huge fan of Magalluf. OK, yes it’s been much quieter than usual but that does not take away the fact that it has wonderful beaches, in particular Son Matias, and crystal clear water plus I’ve found the beach less congested than nay of the other I have visited since the restrictions were lifted.
Magalluf coming to life
Also in News
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Work from home in Spain with a new five year VISA and you even get tax breaks!
- Spanish fury over British paella sandwich! Follow our perfect paella recipe
- When your English is only good enough for Magalluf!