More than 70 leading politicians and diplomats have shown their support for former monarch King Juan Carlos who left Spain under a cloud of scandal and is now in the United Arab Emirates. Juan Carlos had said he would leave Spain after controversial aspects of his past private life came to light, but did not say where he was going. Switzerland’s La Tribune de Geneve newspaper reported Juan Carlos had received $100 million from the late Saudi king. Switzerland has also opened an investigation.
Also in News
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers
- Skiing in Mallorca has never been so easy