Why does one get the impression that the Balearics are somewhat off the pace in a tourism reactivation sense? We know all about the government continuing to work on safe corridors, because the government continues to keep saying so. Minister Iago Negueruela added on Friday that the government will look to take advantage of any opportunity to resume activity.
Also in News
- New "Nomad visa" to be launched on January 1, new life in Spain awaits
- Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló in Turin with their baby boy
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- End of the road in sight for British driving licence saga in Spain
- New owner of "Night Manager" estate in Pollensa asks permission to carry out improvements