When Peter Alliss died the other day at the age of 89, it was said that his death marked the end of a golden era in sports broadcasting. The sad truth is that that era ended some years ago.
Farewell to sport’s golden voices
Also in News
- The seven euro supermarket anti-wrinkle cream which is causing a sensation
- Final touches to Rafa Nadal and Mery Perelló's spectacular home in Porto Cristo
- A Place in the Sun star gives Mallorca a shining endorsement
- Award-winning British actress braves the weather at home in Mallorca
- British-owned club on Paseo Maritimo to be demolished
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Currently there are no comments.