I Love potatoes. When I was twelve years old I was taken to a wedding by my parents. I don’t remember who got married, but I DO remember the reception repast, especially the accompanying vegetables in their giant silver tureens, piled high with the softest mashed potatoes imaginable, and the sweetest buttered peas.
My Big Fat Potato Wedding
Sa Pobla potatoes are some of the best I have ever tasted
Also in News
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- Fury in Spain over M&S's Chorizo/paella croquetas
- Boom in foreign real estate agencies in Mallorca's towns is over
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Mallorca to escape polar bomb over December Bank Holiday