I ’ve been studying fascinating excerpts from a recently published article in a glossy magazine called - ‘Modern Manners’. It covers almost every aspect of modern living from - how to recover your dignity after loudly breaking wind in public, to the proper way of addressing the divorced wife of an earl. However, easily the most interesting element of this article was the section on bores and how to avoid them. In studying the text, it was quite clear to me that what the piece is actually saying was this. “Are you, or have you ever been, a migraine inducing bore yourself but don’t know it?” The trouble with this theory is that the real bore has absolutely no inkling that he may be boring folk.
Come on - Are you, or have you ever been...boring?
Also in News
- Marga Prohens, the centre right politician who spent her summers in Southampton, looks set to be new Balearic President
- Oprah Winfrey in Mallorca holiday
- Six-year-old girl falls from a third floor in Palma
- Monday's weather in Mallorca - alerts for rain and thunderstorms
- It´s not fare. Palma taxi problems mount
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
From reading the article I suspect this may be a self-exploratory piece.