In the English language, words come-and-go with fashionable regularity, as do ways of expressing yourself. Over the past few years a word has entered the modern vocabulary that rather misleads what it is truly all about. For instance, I have grown to hate the word ‘banter’ - ‘bant-aaa’ or, as some would have it - ‘bantz’.
How I hate ‘banter’- and winter drawers on!
People are such liars aren’t they?
Also in News
- Britons will have to pay to come to Mallorca from 2022
- 30 litres of rain within minutes, freak storm leaves path of destruction
- Yellow alert extended for torrential rain in Mallorca
- Police concerned at the prospect of a summer of "recklessness"
- Whale of a time for Mallorca diver who saved trapped humpback