It is easy to see why France are the bookies’ favourites for the Six Nations championship, which starts tomorrow. Their young team walloped the All Blacks in the autumn, seem to have no obvious weaknesses and in scrum-half Antoine Dupont they have the best player in the world (though he is just back after a long injury and a spell of Covid).
England to beat Scots and France to win title
Ireland and Wales will kick off on Saturday February 5
Also in News
- Dream Mallorca home for legendary goalkeeper
- Mark Wright puts nightmare aside and enjoys Mallorca dream!
- Taxi drivers say queues at the airport have been "immense"
- Environmentalists demanding that Palma beach restaurant demolition is carried out
- Briton who ran over two people in Magalluf has been released
To be able to write a comment, you have to be registered and logged in
Currently there are no comments.