Where do you stand on the apparent need for visitors to remove their shoes on entering someone’s house? Personally, I think it more than a little weird, but a woman of my acquaintance thinks it perfectly okay to do this sort of thing - even though I have banned this nonsense from our place.
It's always the little things that get on your nerves!
Frank's opinion piece
Also in News
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers