There was a gathering of giants in Palma at the weekend. Transport companies of Mallorca must have been grateful for the business. A giant isn’t the sort of thing you can strap to the roof of a Ford Focus. A giant requires careful and professional handling, as giants have been known to get damaged.
When giants dance - centuries of Mallorcan tradition
Sa Pobla’s Toni and Margalida are part of this farming wing of giant traditionalism
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for Thursday
- Birthday celebrations for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones