You really don’t need me to tell you - “The times they are a changing” when it comes to the political certainties of the future and beyond. As populist nationalism and outright military aggression in all its forms takes hold in countries that in the past would count themselves as ‘liberal’ societies, I wonder about the future for the traditional ex-pat Brit?
Is the ‘expat’ life becoming redundant in the modern world?
What is the future for the traditional ex-pat Brit?
Also in News
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- Fury in Spain over M&S's Chorizo/paella croquetas
- Boom in foreign real estate agencies in Mallorca's towns is over
- Mallorcan shot dead in Brazil was "executed"
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024