The sun is shining,there are few restrictions. Palma is open for business, so why isn´t the city council promoting the city as a getaway weekend holiday destination? The majority of people in northern Europe are desperate to getaway on holiday and one thing which we should have learnt during the pandemic is that it is a question of action this day because you don´t know what tomorrow might bring.
Comment: Beautiful Palma
Every euro which can be gained through tourism needs to be embraced with both hands
Also in News
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- A night of heavy rain and destruction in Mallorca
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- British tourist who was in a coma after attack by a Magalluf doorman
- Mark Cavendish teams up with Armstrong, Ullrich and Wiggins in Mallorca