There are times when one senses that Iago Negueruela feels obliged to state things through gritted teeth in order to keep up appearances of the political pact that runs both the Balearic government and the mini-me government of Mallorca, namely the ever-expanding Council of Mallorca.
The utter nonsense of tourism law argument
The tourism decree has generated certain controversies which are difficult to understand
Also in News
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Bank clerk accused of stealing foreigner´s two million euro fortune in Palma
- Yes, it does snow in Spain...even in September!
- New Nomad visa could result in surge of foreign families moving to the island
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update