Last week the Council of Mallorca invited leading tourism experts from around the world to a two-day conference in Palma about sustainability and how the travel industry can help in driving to ease climate change. The implications of climate change are clearly visible, just look at the dreadful weather we have had in Mallorca since last November, which was one of the wettest on record.
Comment: Climate change holidays
Imagine a Mallorca with no beaches
Also in News
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers
- Skiing in Mallorca has never been so easy