Climate change will have a big impact on how people travel.
Sea temperatures in the Balearics are on the rise.
2022 was a record year, abnormally warm, and the past winter was the second warmest since the records began in 1982.
There appears to be a movement across the western world by right-wing politicians to belittle climate change, why?
In Mallorca had a heat wave earlier this July.
Yacht security has been beefed up since Balearic incident.
Half a dozen bridges were torn down by water overflowing the riverbanks.
Key members of the Balearic government were at a political party event on the mainland.
“We know we must do something, and on a scale that dwarfs the global pandemic of 2020-2022, not least because it will have to be permanent.”
A cold front could reach the Balearics late on Saturday.
Council has asked the public to make responsible use of the showers on the beaches and water in general.
Tourists on holiday during the autumn months in Mallorca.
It is important to stress that if you find a turtle at sea or on the beach which has netting attached to it, or anything protruding from it, do NOT remove it.
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in " When we’re in Mallorca we also support the local economy"
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Mallorca Bulletin Reader Offers