How eggs-citing! Easter is now well within our sights, literally only a bunny hop away, and chocoholics, with the threat of strikes across island deliveries, have been stashing away choccy eggs for weeks. The idea was probably to keep them for Easter. But if the general population is anything like me, those chocolate orbs get eaten as quickly as they are purchased, so there is no real ‘stash’ to speak of. Apparently, back in the UK, Easter eggs have been in the shops since Christmas, but thankfully, they only make a show here in Mallorca closer to the big event. So, I have been trying to take advantage and make hay while the sun shines!
Easter Eggstravaganza in Mallorca
The first Cadbury’s chocolate Easter eggs were produced for the masses
Also in News
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Michael Douglas banned from filling his Mallorca swimming pool
- Mallorca village “the most beautiful place in the world” but which?
- Don't miss what's available in this week's Classifieds!