The Balearics are in for 230 million euros of EU Next Generation funds for “tourism recovery”. Twenty per cent of this funding has so far been delivered, with 30 million having landed in Mallorca. This will assist in propelling the island, as the president of the Council of Mallorca, Catalina Cladera, has said, towards tourism leadership and a model that is more sustainable socially and economically and in terms of the environment, circularity and quality.
Also in News
- Spain fights to end 90 day rule and also "ban" on British seasonal workers
- Yet more red tape! Spain now issues official invitations to make your visit easier
- Ryanair emergency landing in Palma
- Take note Spain! Surge in interest in French properties after 90 day rule is relaxed for Britons
- Jumbo jet makes emergency landing in Palma