A Magalluf mystery has finally been solved for me this week. I have enjoyed popping down to Maga a number of times this summer but ever since the first weekend, to watch and enjoy the beach rugby, I have been trying to figure out why every 20 to 30 minutes, the beach bars would suddenly belt out Sweet Caroline to which everyone would join in, singing away and waving their arms in the air.
Sweet Caroline Magalluf
If you have not been down to Magalluf this summer yet, make sure you know the words to Sweet Caroline...
Also in News
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close," British ambassador gives update
- British driving licence deal could be "tied to agreement over Gibraltar"
- Hundreds gather in Palma to denounce "tourism intensification"
- Heavy rains and big drop in temperatures forecast for Thursday
- Birthday celebrations for Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones