While Mallorcan hoteliers faff about over whether it is worth their time and money staying open this winter to accommodate Spanish pensioners as part of the government-subsidised Imserso programme of holidays, they are missing a trick.
A Mallorca winter mess
While the hoteliers can not decide on whether to open or not for Spanish pensioners, the Costa del Sol has got it right.
Also in News
- EasyJet adds two new UK-to-Mallorca routes for 2024
- Two more Michelin stars for Mallorca
- Update: The 90-day rule for Britons in Spain your views keep flooding in "keeping a second home in Spain will no longer be viable."
- One million Brits would benefit from 90-day rule being scrapped in Spain
- Police chase ends with arrest of one of Mallorca's most dangerous criminals