If I remember correctly, it was 2009 when dread of the Coasts Law and the Costas Authority prompted hoteliers in Playa de Muro to stage a protest. What had happened was that the Costas were taking an interest in areas “influenced” by the sea.
The Coasts Law is not an ass, but it can make an ass of the law
A whole summer passed without terraces, but the terraces are back this summer...
Also in News
- Mallorca hoteliers calling for eight-year sentences for British tourists' false claims
- Another EuroMillions winner in Mallorca
- Woman seriously injured after being attacked by three pit bulls in Mallorca
- Helicopter crashes on ring road, three injured
- An ex-RAF pilot's wish - to donate his Mallorca finca for holidays for disadvantaged children