Over the past few months from Mallorca to almost every corner of the globe we’ve witnessed extremely dramatic and fatal incidents caused by climate change, but there appears to be a deep-rooted campaign by right-wing politicians in the west to question climate change and the need for action to be taken and quickly to try and ease the devastating consequences and manage the challenges better. As nearly all experts agree and many have told the Bulletin, we have passed the point of stopping climate change. The damage has been done, but we can work on easing the situation, getting used to living with it and being better prepared to tackle and respond to dramatic weather phenomena.
Climate change is real, and we're running out of time
The damage has been done, but we can work on easing the situation
Also in News
- British residents unable to drive in Spain from Friday, licence exchange process still flawed
- One of the world’s largest super yachts went "missing" after leaving Mallorca
- Taylor Swift jets in for Mallorca wedding
- Get the Mallorca Beach App!
- Eyewitness account when two planes collided on the tarmac at Palma airport in Mallorca