THE New Year came in with a bang not a whimper, as revellers set off firecrackers and rockets as the clock struck midnight, beating the official fireworks display by half an hour.
New Year comes in with a bang
Also in News
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- New Nomad visa could result in surge of foreign families moving to the island
- Yes, it does snow in Spain...even in September!
- Home sharing takes off in Mallorca as the cheap alternative to owning a property