The World Organisation for Tourism will be holding seminars in Madrid, on the 26th January, to debate and inform about future tourism. One of the most prolific subjects covered by FITUR international trade fare is the Organisation's analysis of the importance of electronic commerce in the tourist sector.
FITUR - INTERNATIONAL TRADE FARE FOR TOURISM
Also in News
- Rafa´s wife is doing just fine, says sister
- Deal with Spain over British driving licences is "close", British ambassador gives update
- New Nomad visa could result in surge of foreign families moving to the island
- Yes, it does snow in Spain...even in September!
- Home sharing takes off in Mallorca as the cheap alternative to owning a property